Marketing & Brand Ambassador
Do you love to build and grow audiences, tell compelling stories, and can command multiple media platforms? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? Delve is looking for a self-motivated and ambitious Marketing & Brand Ambassador to serve as the focal point for our efforts to shape our marketing strategy, communicate our vision, and promote our brand. This position plays a significant role in building a strong awareness and maintaining a positive image for Delve. This individual will help promote Delve as a valuable resource to a diverse client base, grow our social media followers, engage and retain them, and convert them into leads, clients, and active promoters of our firm.
Delve is a full-service design and innovation firm with a heritage stemming from product design. Providing impactful strategy, research, design, engineering, and prototyping, we’ve been in business over 53 years.
Our portfolio includes award-winning work for companies recognized worldwide as leaders in a broad range of industries including medical device, consumer and commercial products, transportation and more. Founded with an engineering focus, Delve’s heritage and hands on culture make this place a great spot for an electrical engineer looking to solve complex problems and create innovative solutions. The Electrical and Software Engineering team at Delve plays an integral role in all stages of the product development process.
You will work closely with a diverse group of creative individuals on developing content that inspires and manage marketing campaigns that drive results. If our priorities below are a good match, we’d love to talk with you!
As you may expect, interviews will be done via video, and we are well set up for remote onboarding. So, although it’s possible when you join us it’ll be from your home office, we have everything in place so you’ll start day one feeling part of the team. We’ll be onsite again as soon as the COVID alert levels have returned to normal. You can join this team safe in the knowledge that our infrastructure and flexible work practices are already in place.
- You are an ambitious marketing specialist who can strategize, lead, design, and maintain marketing campaigns and facilitate all aspects of content creation
- You have a passion for storytelling, a strong grasp on content promotion, and what resonates with an audience
- You care about your audience, do your research, and get to the bottom of their interests and concerns.
- You stay on top of best practices, have your own point of view, and inspire others to also become brand ambassadors
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with many stakeholders, dynamic deadlines, and shifting priorities. You juggle these all with a sense of urgency, familiarity, and a poised sense of calm.
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience with strong emphasis on content marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, English.
- Exceptional writing, storytelling, and strategizing skills
- Creative content development skills and the ability to independently develop relevant and thought-provoking content from ideation through development and analysis.
- Dexterity with multiple social media platforms.
- Strong organizational skills to manage marketing campaigns from idea generation to development and implementation.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong SEO and Google analytics knowledge.
- Research skills to identify interests of our target audience and trends in our industry.
- Experience using content management systems to maintain a website
Compensation is commensurate to experience.
Life at Delve
Taking a new job is a big step. You consider salary, purpose, job satisfaction and how well you connect with future colleagues. We all spend a lot of time at work and all realize that little stuff can make the difference between happiness and productivity or gloom and doom. So we’ve done our best to build physical spaces and a culture that represents our personal values, and that change based on what our employees think is important.
Here are a few big and little things we think make Delve a fun, joyful and safe place to spend your days, create lasting friendships and build your career:
- Well-designed studios with ergonomic workspaces, collaborative work areas and access to natural light for those who want it, and dark and quiet areas for those who do not. (Clearly, we aren’t fully enjoying those spaces right now and no one really knows when we will again, but we are committed to having them ready for our return when we can.)
- A professional development budget for conferences, training, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Unlimited snacks with a bias toward healthy stuff like shelled pistachios but still plenty of questionable choices like beef jerky and goldfish crackers
- A flexible vacation policy. We trust you to know when you need to recharge.
- Flexible work hours and ability to work remotely
- Dog friendly offices with friendly dogs like Zoe, Selki, and Mike
- Access to the prototype machine shop and engineering labs with tools like laser cutters, 3D printers, mills, and a wood shop for both professional and personal projects.
- Offices located in the design centers of vibrant cities with great walking access to coffee shops, breweries and restaurants. You probably already know what San Francisco and Boston are about, but if you haven’t been to Madison, you will be pleasantly surprised if not completely blown away.
- Volunteering opportunities
- Open book financials and open and transparent leadership communication.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve doesn’t advocate for “culture fit,” which can lead to homogeneity and thereby weaker companies. We look for “culture add” – individuals who share the team’s values and professional ethics, but also bring their own diverse experiences and backgrounds to the table.
Please send your resume to the email below.
Submit inquiries to:
Give us a shout→