We are looking for a recruiter who is excited about the opportunity to join our growing HR team and create a remarkable recruiting experience for our candidates.
This position can be on-site at one of our four locations or a remote working arrangement within the United States. We are also open to flexible working hours. We are simply looking for the best person for this position! Expect to travel up to 20% of the time, spread unevenly throughout the year.
As a Recruiter for Delve/Bresslergroup, you will develop and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for our combined organizations. You will lead and maintain the full recruitment life cycle, working with hiring managers and other HR staff to screen, interview, and place our prospective applicants in our open roles. You will be a key partner in embedding diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) best practices into our recruitment and selection processes.
We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Delve is a full-service design and innovation firm. We believe a better world is possible through human-centered design. We provide strategy, design, and engineering to clients from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups, in industries that include medical devices, consumer and commercial products, transportation, and more. Our collective expertise helps clients succeed by designing the future, one experience at a time.
In the last 6 years, we’ve opened offices in San Francisco and Boston, and moved our headquarters to a vibrant new studio space in the heart of downtown Madison, Wisconsin. Most recently, we announced we’re merging with Bresslergroup in Philadelphia.
What we’re looking for
If our priorities below are a good match, we’d love to talk with you!
- Collaborate with department directors and hiring managers to identify and draft detailed, accurate, and equitable job descriptions and hiring criteria. Post our descriptions in appropriate and relevant places – including LinkedIn, job boards for professional organizations, our website, and more.
- Understand our commitment to DEI and our approach to following through with it in the recruiting and hiring process. Actively collaborate and support advancing our recruiting approach and continuously improve our ability to deliver on DEI.
- Using your in-depth domain knowledge of our client work, screen applications for our open positions and select qualified candidates for the interview process. Work with candidates and hiring managers to coordinate and optimize our full interview process.
- Work with hiring manager and other HR staff in preparation for the offer process, identifying and recommending salaries, start dates, and other pertinent information.
- Act as the voice of Bresslergroup/Delve in the local design, engineering, and research communities for our Madison, Philadelphia, Boston, and San Francisco locations. Attend and participate in college job fairs, local recruiting events, and help us build strong relationships/connections within our local talent pool.
- Collaborate with the HR organization to determine the best way to source candidates beyond advertisements and execute the agreed upon approaches.
- You have a true passion for people and building success teams, as evidenced by your career and education experience. You have experience creating job descriptions, coordinating interviews, working with hiring managers during the recruitment process, and interacting with candidates from all backgrounds. You have demonstrated your ability to create and implement effective sourcing strategies in recruitment for various roles and embed DEI best practices into those sourcing strategies.
- You like to explore new territories and learn from others. You are deeply familiar with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment. You want to be deeply immersed in the recruitment process and are willing to educate yourself as needed to truly understand the nature of our client work and acquire domain knowledge. With the right research, you can provide salary range guidance based on current, competitive compensation levels in our locations. You are always thinking about how to organically grow representation in all levels of the organization.
- You want to work in an environment where things move quickly, and you’re happy to adapt as situations shift. You possess a strong work ethic and attention-to-detail. You consider yourself proactive, independent, and a motivated self-starter.
- You embrace our organization’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and are passionate about embedding it in your work.
- You practice excellent communication skills while interacting with hiring managers, interview teams, and candidates. Your communication is warm, inclusive, and spreads excitement about joining our team.
- You are an effective listener and have demonstrated your ability to document pertinent information/action items/opportunities during discussions with candidates and interview teams. You possess strong empathy and exceptional verbal communication skills that allow you to communicate with diverse internal stakeholders, crossing a wide range of domain expertise.
- Ideally, you have experience working with engineers, designers, or researchers; and experience in embedding diversity, equity, and inclusion into all aspects of recruiting and hiring.
- You have at least 5 years of experience managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process.
- You have professional experience in a Human Resources field, or equivalent work experience.
- To be considered for this position, you must be located and authorized to work in the United States. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
While this position is considering remote candidates, Delve and Bresslergroup are still exploring what it means to have remote employees. We have offices in four states and are set up to operate remotely in five states. If you are selected as a top candidate and don’t live in one of these states, we will investigate the feasibility of your state in short order so you can know what to expect. We appreciate your patience as we work towards an emerging new normal.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives.
Life at Delve
We realize that you are making a big decision when considering a new job. You need to consider salary, the inherent satisfaction you will get from your work, and whether you will enjoy your colleagues. We all spend a lot of time at work and realize that little stuff can make the difference between being happy and productive or grumpy and wanting out. So, we’ve done our best to build a culture, adapted from some of the world’s best companies, that represents our values and that is flexible to each studio’s unique proclivities. Here are a few big and little things we think make Delve/ Bresslergroup a fun, joyful, and safe place to spend your days, create lasting friendships and build your career:
- Offices located in the design centers of vibrant cities with great walking access to coffee shops, breweries and restaurants. You probably already know what San Francisco and Boston are about, but if you haven’t been to Madison or Philadelphia, you will be pleasantly surprised, if not completely blown away.
- Well-designed studios with ergonomic workspaces, collaborative work areas and access to natural light for those who want it, and dark and quiet areas for those who don’t.
- Flexible work hours and ability to work remotely
- Equity, Inclusion, & Diversity (EID) training
- Support for affinity groups
- A professional development budget for access to conferences and, training, etc.
- No dress code beyond “dress for your day”.
- Volunteering opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
We will begin reviewing applicant submissions beginning July 23.
If this opportunity matches your skills and career goals, send a cover letter and resume to our partners at Bresslergroup: email@example.com.
As a reminder, we recently merged with Bresslergroup, so please keep your eye out for correspondence from either company.
Submit inquiries to:
Give us a shout→