Sales and Marketing Administrator
We are looking for looking a detail-oriented, motivated, and enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Administrator to join our Madison, Wisconsin, or Philadelphia office.
As a Sales & Marketing Administrator for Delve / Bresslergroup, you will support the business development team and our project managers to enable smooth operations for the sales and marketing departments. You will serve a critical support role in undertaking data entry tasks, ensuring contracts and purchase orders are complete, and following up on past due payments. You are a detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills. You are a self-starter and take initiative to ensure complete and thorough information and processes under challenging deadlines. You are naturally collaborative within and outside of your department, enhancing teamwork and ownership for your work product.
We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Delve is a full-service design and innovation firm. We believe a better world is possible through human-centered design. We provide strategy, design, and engineering to clients from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups, in industries that include medical devices, consumer and commercial products, transportation, and more. Our collective expertise helps clients succeed by designing the future, one experience at a time.
In the last 6 years, we’ve opened offices in San Francisco and Boston, moved our headquarters to a vibrant new studio space in the heart of downtown Madison, Wisconsin. Most recently, we announced we’re merging with Bresslergroup in Philadelphia.
If our priorities below are a good match, we’d love to learn more about you!
- Assist the business development team in maintaining up-to-date client contacts and company records in the CRM system.
- Manage CRM related changes to project status, design authorization, and purchase orders. Follow-up with project managers to update them on completed changes.
- Assist in the writing and review proposals for accurate content and consistent language and formatting to ensure the highest quality of proposal is submitted to the client.
- Assist the business development team in entering CRM information for prospective client targets.
- Follow-up on past due invoices and support business development and accounting in dispute resolution.
- Provide general sales support as needed. Tasks in this area can include: CRM training and maintenance, helping with document problems and mailings.
- Create/maintain sales reports.
- Maintain sales support materials including sales presentations, portfolio images and case studies.
- Maintain sales related document library including purchase orders, legal contracts, confidentiality agreements.
What we’re looking for
- You like helping people, are patient, level-headed and enjoy solving problems. You have a “see it, own it, and solve it” attitude.
- You are inspired to work with an incredibly diverse and globally recognized client base who to help develop exiting new product and services for. You want to be part of a team, clients, and work that are amazing.
- You believe diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) is critical and are motivated to be a part of an organization with a strong commitment to DEI. You may even have personal or professional experience advancing DEI.
- You are quick on your feet, like to learn new things, and learn quickly. When things change you roll with the punches.
- You are collaborative and enjoy being a team player. You thrive among colleagues who are a diverse group of smart, fun and curious individuals that will keep you inspired. You are excited be an integral part of our creative team that will value your role and appreciate your support.
- You have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with many stakeholders, dynamic deadlines, and shifting priorities. You juggle these all with a sense of urgency, familiarity, and a poised sense of calm.
- You want to work in an environment where things move quickly, and you’re happy to adapt as situations shift. You possess a strong work ethic and attention-to-detail. You consider yourself proactive, independent, and a motivated self-starter.
- You are detail-oriented and believe anything worth doing is worth doing right. You stay focused and nothing fall through the cracks on your watch, if you can help it.
- 5 years previous administrative experience
- 3 years experience using a CRM system
- Microsoft Office proficient
To be considered for this position, you must be located and authorized to work in the United States. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives.
Life at Delve / Bresslergroup
We realize that you are making a big decision when considering a new job. You need to consider salary, the inherent satisfaction you will get from your work, and whether you will enjoy your colleagues. We all spend a lot of time at work and realize that little stuff can make the difference between being happy and productive or grumpy and wanting out. So, we’ve done our best to build a culture, adapted from some of the world’s best companies, that represents our values and that is flexible to each studio’s unique proclivities. Here are a few big and little things we think make Delve / Bresslergroup a fun, joyful, and safe place to spend your days, create lasting friendships and build your career:
- Offices located in the design centers of vibrant cities with great walking access to coffee shops, breweries and restaurants. You probably already know what San Francisco and Boston are about, but if you haven’t been to Madison, WI or Philadelphia, PA you will be pleasantly surprised, if not completely blown away.
- Well-designed studios with ergonomic workspaces, collaborative work areas and access to natural light for those who want it, and dark and quiet areas for those who don’t.
- Generous vacation policy. We trust you to know when you need to recharge.
- Flexible work hours and ability to work remotely
- Equity, Inclusion, & Diversity (EID) training
- Support for affinity groups
- A professional development budget for access to conferences and, training, etc.
- Snacks with a bias toward healthy stuff like shelled pistachios, but still plenty of questionable choices like beef jerky and goldfish crackers
- Our cookouts and crepes breakfasts are legendary.
- Walking distance to great food, easy access to exciting venues and activities, and great views.
- No dress code beyond “dress for your day”.
- Volunteering & social opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
If this opportunity matches your skills and career goals, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a reminder, Delve and Bresslergroup recently merged, so please keep your eye out for correspondence from either company.
Submit inquiries to:
Give us a shout→