Contact us today to schedule this workshop for your team or to discuss customization options.
A global standard used by millions of companies of all sizes, the Business Model Canvas is a tool to describe, design, challenge and pivot your business model.
Our Business Strategy team has developed a one-day workshop that will help your organization:
- Explore and rank different options for growth
- Define a unique value proposition
- Quickly identify key activities and resources
- Prioritize activities to be done
- Create a unique value proposition
- Identify key elements of the business model
- Generate and prioritize critical questions/hypothesis that need to be explored further
- Completed Value Proposition Canvas and Business Model Canvas
- Prioritized list of To-Be-Knowns
Participants will leave knowing
How to create a tool for a holistic, uniform comparative analysis of business opportunities.
Who will benefit from this workshop?
Anyone trying to design, describe, challenge or pivot a business model.
Attendees and time commitment
Up to eight stakeholders and a minimum of two decision-makers for one day.
All workshops are held at Design Concepts offices in Madison, WI or San Francisco. Cost for workshops ranges from $5,000 - $15,000 per team depending upon the workshop selected and the size of the group. Contact us to schedule your team today!