Contact us today to schedule this workshop for your team or to discuss customization options.
Many leading companies are using design to drive their business forward. How can your company benefit?
We introduce the three tenets of design innovation — experience, empathy and prototyping — in a comprehensive and hands-on session that drives foundational understanding and practical know-how by tackling a real-world design problem.
Our two-day workshop, developed by a multidisciplinary team of designers, researchers and strategists, will help your organization:
- Understand the basics of Design Thinking
- Create and iterate an Experience Map
- Understand — and try your hand at — prototyping
- Try on different methods of user-centered research
- Identify the problem you are trying to solve
- Define the design opportunity
- Design and using frameworks for analysis
- Create an Experience Map
- Prototype physical and digital products and services
- Create and execute a mini-ethnographic study
- Define design guidelines and criteria to inform next steps
- Completed frameworks and Experience Map
- Experience with prototyping
- An ethnographic mini-study
Participants will leave knowing
How to use a design-centered approach to tackle and manage business problems.
Who will benefit from this workshop?
Anyone wanting a new way to frame, understand and solve problems.
Attendees and time commitment
8 - 12 stakeholders for two days.
All workshops are held at Design Concepts offices in Madison, WI or San Francisco. Cost for workshops ranges from $5,000 - $15,000 per team depending upon the workshop selected and the size of the group. Contact us to schedule your team today!